Conceptis SeaBattle Apk Mod latest SeaBattle puzzles are a single player version of the classic game many of us used to enjoy as children. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these addictive puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
A typical SeaBattle puzzle consists of a 10×10 grid containing a hidden fleet of ten known ships. The only information is numbers telling how many ship segments are in each row and column, and some given ship segments in various places in the grid. The object is to discover where all ten ships are located in the grid.
The game includes a pencilmarks feature to place temporary water or ship segments when solving very hard puzzles, and a highlight excluded squares feature to help see where certain ship sizes can be placed.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis SeaBattle includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic SeaBattle puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Autofill Water option
• Show errors during gameplay option
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
SeaBattle puzzles have also become popular under other names such Batalla Naval, Bimaru, Yubotu and Batoru. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to Google Drive and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
App ID = com.conceptispuzzles.battleships